Laggy walk.

I've always been hearing people talk about walk cycles, blablabla. In my opinion, walk cycles are also a main bit in animation because y...

I've always been hearing people talk about walk cycles, blablabla. In my opinion, walk cycles are also a main bit in animation because you can determine or recognise a certain character or their emotions just by their walk itself. If you look hard enough, every single one of us has a specific walk cycle when we're at ease or when we're tired. No one walk cycle is the exact same, unless you're clones or some sort.

Here's my little man doing a walk.



Before even animating a walk cycle, I didn't even know that our heads would bob up and down. I doubt anyone ever notices it when you're constantly walking all the time– until you have to animate it. This particular walk cycle took me a massively insane amount of time, I have no idea why.

Also, I really love the colours that I've used in this walk cycle. Pastel colours are the best!

Have a nice day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images