Head, shoulders, knees & toes.

Going into stop-motion classes in the beginning of the term was more of constantly asking ourselves on when will we be actually having hands...

Going into stop-motion classes in the beginning of the term was more of constantly asking ourselves on when will we be actually having hands on sessions with the puppets. Soon, our prayers have been answered. Not gonna lie, the puppets for us beginners were a little creepy looking... but, hey, who doesn't love a creepy looking puppet? Maybe for some people, but I definitely liked how quirky looking they all were.

So, the first task we had to do was to do a toe touch.


Unlike the talented Patrick, the puppets aren't as flexible as this starfish. To be honest, I was pretty nervous when it came to handling the puppet as I didn't want to break it at my first attempt. I mean, how much of a bad luck would that be?

There we go:



This was actually my second attempt. I definitely didn't like how the puppet ended up tilted a little sideways when she was getting back up from the toe touch. What I'm really proud of was the attention to the detail of the hair. (hehehe). This got me excited for more stop-motion exercises, to experiment around with the puppets!

Have a wonderful day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images