Life Drawings

Turns out... this will be the final term that I'll be having life drawing classes! I'm not too sure how to feel about it, to be hone...

Turns out... this will be the final term that I'll be having life drawing classes! I'm not too sure how to feel about it, to be honest. It's quite nice to have a 2-3 hour shut down from staring at computer screens and just loosen up a little. Also, this doesn't mean that life drawing ends at the end of second year. In third year, we can join in life drawing sessions with the first & second years if we wanted to!

This term, our life drawing classes are quite weird in terms of schedules. Some classes were cancelled or postponed due to the snow, and some were due to unforeseen illnesses that the tutor was facing. So... all in all, it was quite a mixed term of life drawings. We've had sessions with Andy, Kathy and Jason– all of which were amazingly fun.

These are the few that I'm quite happy with:







The last picture was essentially my last drawing for life drawing classes and I'm really really really proud of it as I've never really played around with the chalks or different coloured paper like the other students have. 

Tata for now, life drawing! Thank you to all the amazing life models and tutors that made the sessions so worthwhile and fun.

Fun tip: If you ever come across a masterclass/session with Martin Morris or any life drawing sessions in general, GO FOR IT!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images