Very Mery.

After the attempt on Monty's jazzy walk, this week's task was to play around with a rig called Mery! I thought we had to do only one...

After the attempt on Monty's jazzy walk, this week's task was to play around with a rig called Mery! I thought we had to do only one pose, but in face, we had to do 6 key poses with the Mery rig. Honestly, compared to the Monty task... this was so much easier and so much fun.


Brief through:

1) I referenced a picture of a figurine that was holding an umbrella. I'll just put out a guess and say that the figurine was probably trying to touch rain or something.

2) This pose definitely reminded me of The Exorcist. I still laugh so much at that scene, it's great.

3) Mery's attempt at tai-chi, reaching for the inner peace within herself... kidding. Just fooling around with tai-chi, as you do.




Brief through:

1) Mery portraying a posh boss of a big company. You know what I'm most happy about of this picture? Not the pose, but the squashed ball. (Yes, I'm weird.)

2) Mery trying to be an airplane, probably to some kids at the nursery.

3) "WHY?!" (basically what my friend described this pose to be.) This is Mery expressing "why don't you love me" to an imaginary floofy doggo.



I tried referring to some pictures for these 3 sitting ones, but I ended up just messing around with the rig and creating my own poses. Georg did recommend to do some sitting poses instead of all of them being standing poses.

Overall, this post has given you insight to what goes on in my mind while doing random key poses after a huge intake of caffeine and sugar. Classic animation student I am.

Hopefully Mery's poses have entertained you in some way.

Have a nice day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images