Pitch bible

I have not updated on the pre-production module in a long time, which I'm not going to lie- I've put aside due to focusing on Shelte...

I have not updated on the pre-production module in a long time, which I'm not going to lie- I've put aside due to focusing on ShelterBox a little too much. After giving the mini-pitch that you can read here, the result of it was that mine did not get picked in the end to make a pitch bible out of. We were all allocated into a pitch bible group to work with and I joined 'Alienation' which was created by Imogen Saunders. I honestly loved her idea and also the style that she got put with, which was by Tom Gauld.


These were some of the character turnarounds that I did, alongside with some character poses:


Initial character turnaround for Timmy | rejected.

Initial character turnaround for Amy | rejected.
Character turnaround for Amy | rejected.

Finalised character turnaround for Timmy.



Finalised character turnaround for Amy.





Character poses for Timmy.



This was the test shot that I did as well:




All in all, it was a fun experience and I loved Tom Gauld's illustrative style very much! I hope I get to experiment around with his art style soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images