Head turning vamp.

It's summer time and I'm back in Malaysia! Honestly, I've missed home so much, it's insane. It's true when they say that...

It's summer time and I'm back in Malaysia! Honestly, I've missed home so much, it's insane. It's true when they say that you'll never know what you truly miss until you're away from it.

Anyway! I was looking through what I've done in my first year on my blog and realised that I had to re-do some of the exercises in my first term. Taking it slow, I started redoing the head turn which I absolutely had no confidence of when I was given the task. I wasn't good in 2D back then, neither am I amazing at it now, but honestly? I definitely felt like I've improved after the 2nd term!

This is my second attempt at a head turn:




Back then I did this particular exercise in 3 hours, and it was really in a sketchy style. I managed to complete my second attempt in about 1 hour which is a huge leap for me!

I still have to try to attempt at drawing my characters consistently. That's the tough part for me, now.

Until then!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images