Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my first ever animation-slash-art-slash-university blog. This blog has been created to follow up with the dail...



Hello! Welcome to my first ever animation-slash-art-slash-university blog. This blog has been created to follow up with the daily progress that I have and am about to make as an Animation & Visual Effects student at Falmouth University.
theanimatingpanda is no doubt a work in progress, so, I sincerely apologise for whatsoever mistakes that I am about to make. I would very much like to make this blog a little more personal, such as just posting things that have inspired me or maybe some personal work along the way.



A little about me (subject to change):

 What am I?: Asian. (from Malaysia)
• A very common nickname of mine: Panda. (hence the blog name)
 Art style?: Still on the road to discovering an art style.
 Describe yourself in 5 words: A constant sleep-deprived human bean.



Well... that's it for now when it comes to theanimatingpanda! Enjoy the journeys of the animating panda!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images